Daffodil

Daffodil
14 foot 1967 Williamscraft trailer

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Work Continues

Work continues on Daffodil – my little, vintage trailer.  We had planned that she would be finished by now but a ‘surprise’ discovery revealed that her structure needed strengthening to prevent problems on the road.  While we are disappointed that she won’t make her maiden voyage to a girlfriend campout next month, it is a good thing we found the problem now. My sweetheart is working hard to put her back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to see my little vintage trailer. I would love to hear from you. Unfortunately, because of comments that weren't in keeping with the spirit of my blog, I have disabled the opportunity to leave anonymous comments. I'm sorry others made this decision necessary.